Chun Heong Coffee Shop @ Lucky Garden, Bangsar

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , | Posted On Sunday, September 20, 2009 at 4:11 AM

When head to Bangsar, it is always a headache for me on thinking where to eat. Then suddenly I thought of this place where it had been long long since my last visit.

Head to this kopitiam which is famous for its Pork Ball Noodle. The 1 that my friend did introduce to me is in Jalan Imbi there but I still think that, the stall here is taste much better.

In this shop, there are other food stalls besides this. I have tried the curry mee noodle which is not bad.

When they guy see me taking picture of his stall, he was happily preparing the next dish.

When I told him the best post, actually he is a camera shy guy. Pai seh and look away.

A lot people order this, you can expect your noodle on the table around 5 mins later. I usually order the ‘Dry Pork Ball Noodle’.

A great texture of noodle in a mixing of the dark soy sauce, filled with their very own pork ball and chinese sausage. A large bowl would be enough to satisfy you. RM5.50

Their very own homemade pork ball. I like it very much as its juicy, great texture which is harder than fish ball and softer than the pork ball in frozen package. Its a bit addictive though.

If you are looking for something cheap in Bangsar area, surely this is the place for you to hunt. But with the limited parking space, you have to try your luck of you can double park that you MUST put your phone number on your dashboard.

-= Ka Ching =-

Food Rating 8/10, Good arh~ -Stamped-

--Warning-- This is based on my individual taste. Try it at your own risk-

Location:
Chun Heong Coffee Shop
Lucky Garden, Lorong Ara Kiri,
Bangsar, KL

Comments:

There are 2 Taufu Eaters for Chun Heong Coffee Shop @ Lucky Garden, Bangsar