Burger @ Bangsar South

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , | Posted On Thursday, April 30, 2009 at 12:46 AM

Recently I have been to O-Town Bangsar South quite often as I found out that, it is the most cosy O-Town Branch to meet up with my friends and it is in the middle.

Then I did notice a burger stall in front of it. So as I am sick of the food over there, so decided to give it a try as some times as I pass by there are not many customer in the stall. Most probably the location of its place. For me, if I were to open a stall, pretty sure that I wont pick that spot. The passerby customer is so little.

This is the burger stall that located in front of the 7-11 over there and it is run by 2 local students which is they are doing part time of it. While waiting for the burger had a chat with the stall owner found out that the cost of operating this stall is not more than RM1k because they are not taking franchise. As I know a Ramlee Burger stall need around RM45k for Otai do not know, never ask before.

They way they are doing the burger sure looks good, juicy, and tempting. The fact is the taste of the burger is not bad, surely can improve more. If the meat were to grill a lil longer, it would be perfect. If they can make their mayonnaise sauce more unique then it would be a perfect burger arleady. The best part of the burger is of course the black pepper sauce that they are using. RM4 for this 'Burger Special with Cheeze'

Overall the taste is not bad, considering that they are new in the industry and surely will go back again some time.
To visit this stall, you must have fate with them, because the stall syok syok open, syok syok not open. No consistency of when they are operating.

-= KA CHING =-

Food rating 5.5/10 , -Okay lah~

--WARNING --This is based on my individual taste. Try it at your own risk-

Location:
Jln Kerinchi(Bangsar South)
O-Town Traffic light turn right towards Pantai Panorama Condo.
Jln 112H

Comments:

There are 0 Taufu Eaters for Burger @ Bangsar South