Little Penang Cafe @ KLCC

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , , | Posted On Thursday, March 26, 2009 at 11:08 PM

Went to meet one of my Pg tuition friends when I was in high school, whereby this person is so hard to come out for a dinner and yet not much time even to go for Pang Sai(go toilet shit) which is her work load is mountain high~ yet manage to kutuk her some and manage to curi her out for a while to dinner at KLCC which yet she claim her time is very precious..(vomit blood)The style of our conversation is always like cat and dog. Kutuk all nite long.

So choose this place to eat as I lazy go to all the way down for dinning. Sure have the Penang Concept and since both of us also from Penang, 'nyek nyek nyek' time to go on commenting. Environment wise is not bad lahh~ cuz a bit high class Kopitiam style yet in KLCC so....cannot complain.

This is the are where they prepare the drinks and my friend peek a bit..'ask her so kaypo ah..wanna go in do iiiziit?'

This is what I had ordered. 'Curry Mee'. One of my favourite in this shop. Well, of course they have to serve halal its because have to be a unity shop...so there are some spare part missing. Still of course the base soup is quite sweet and taste some of the water paip taste but then after I .........

hantam 1 big spoon of the chili inside my bowl, it definitely taste very nice. Spicy yet delicious. I just finish the whole bowl like a small kid or maybe I was hungry tat day as I wait for her till my stomach turn belly(direct translation from hokkien)..The curry cost RM9.80.

Then my friend ordered, 'Prawn Mee' which in Penang we called it Hokkien mee, different from pg totally. This I never really like the taste of it and she also like shake head. Not really good then blame me for bringing her to eat this place. Cis~ RM9.80 for this bowl.

Sit and chat and chat then suddenly she tell me that she crave for 'Rojak' and lagi teruk 1 is she said she wanna have a few nia..cuz fattening..*slap on my forehead. Although the Rojak is not as nice as what we had in penang but cannot compare. So so onli la the the worst 1 is it cost RM7.50. suck blood as what we said and kutuk..lol..

-= KA CHING =-

Food rating 6/10 , Okay Lah -Stamped-

-WARNING --This is based on my individual taste. Try it at your own risk-

Location:
Little Penang Cafe
4th Floor, KLCC

Comments:

There are 0 Taufu Eaters for Little Penang Cafe @ KLCC