Mamma Mia! The Smash Hit Musical

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: | Posted On Friday, December 5, 2008 at 2:53 PM



Hee, when I came to work and stand on the reception area in the morning checking out on the front page newspaper and the poster caught my eyes.' Mama Mia'. Quickly read thru it and I am so happy when I saw the column saying that Mama Mia have extra shows. Quickly back to my cubicle called a few of my friends to check on them whether are they still interested. Getting very nervous and anxious siting in front of my working desk and waiting for their reply.

"tik tok tik tok"...aii..y so slow..celaka..faster la..later ticket finish again how..(in my heart)

Ahaaaa, finally there is 1 willing to go with me n kutuk me also y so ah pek watch this mama mia..lol .....then try the online booking, getting so damm frustrated as loading failed so many many times... #$!@#$%!

Called their ticketing line, wow, surprisingly I got cut of the 1st time I was so frustrated cuz was holding on the phone for around 15 mins by the computer voice generated saying ' I am sorry, we are experience heavy traffic, please hold' until the last sentence was ' I am sorry, all operator are busy, good bye!~' wahh..totally shock and geram. Made my call again and hold for another 15 mins, thought I am gonna get cut off soon and so relief when heard ' called tranffering' ..wahahha...cross my finger and hoping to get the zone and the day I want. Unfortunately Friday is like mostly sold out. Selling so fast, as the news was just this few hours ago, GILA eh...then tried on the last day~ Tier 1 all sold out..so manage to get the Tier 2..wohooo..nice place I got.. its in the middle and 2 row.

Wahhh~ when after confirm and got my ticket.. I am just so happy, as previously when the early birds released 2 months ago, wait for my friends to check that day can , this 1 can that 1 cannot. arrange until the end the ticket was left 2% and its all random seats. By that time was hoping got extra show, please got extra show, ......amitaba.....lol....

Heee and of course 'Ma Ma Mia, Here i Come again'
Cant wait for the day to come.

Comments:

There are 0 Taufu Eaters for Mamma Mia! The Smash Hit Musical