Taufulou got a Namecard~

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , , | Posted On Friday, November 20, 2009 at 10:32 AM

Previously when I start blogging, I never thought of the day that I would actually have a name card for my blog not till very recently that meet up with quite a number of bloggers and also not to mention on food review, part of it that I keep seeing people exchanging name cards and thought its time for me that I needed one too.

Of course when it comes to design, the first person that would certainly come into my thought which is my close friend Lyssa.K, a designer with her own style yet is easy to communicate with her as she knows what I want too in the design.

When I first got the name card I was so happy just do not know why, I like it very much which the design is simple, nice and elegant.

Of course I have to thanks to Lyssa for helping me design and also Chris for giving me a good rate for printing.

Comments:

There are 7 Taufu Eaters for Taufulou got a Namecard~