Jemput Tree @ Jalan Chow Thye,Penang

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , , , | Posted On Sunday, November 15, 2009 at 8:56 PM

My last trip back to Penang, I was requested to think of a Halal place that my malay friends can enjoy their dinner and Jemput Tree came into my thought. With their price and food quality on my past experience did thought that it’s a nice place to dine in.

‘Singapore Fried Bee Hoon’ not only pale in taste which is more like when you are sick it almost tasteless. One of the worst Singapore fried bee hoon that I came across.

‘Tom Yam Fried Rice’ that I have eaten better before and the sour taste is too strong that had overpower any of the taste available. Its more like taking sour fried rice.

‘Tomyam Bee Hoon Soup’ it taste something similar like the tom yam fried rice. Quite disappointing.

The food quality on that night was rather disastrous on that night and even some of them didn’t even finish their food. Compare to the first time that I went, their difference is big. Maybe they are using different chef on that day. If their quality remains like that, surely this is the shop I wont be paying a visit for quite some time.

My past encounter of Jemput Tree. Click here.

-= Ka Ching =-

Food Rating 2/10, Very BAD~ -Stamped-

--Warning-- This is based on my individual taste. Try it at your own risk-

Location:
Jemputree
64, Jalan Chow Thye Road
Penang
(directly opposide Hotel 1926 or nearby Green House Kopitiam)
*Halal

Tel: 04-228 6607

Comments:

There are 0 Taufu Eaters for Jemput Tree @ Jalan Chow Thye,Penang