Kajang Satay (Nyok Lan), Restaurant Malaysia @ Kajang

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , , , , | Posted On Thursday, November 12, 2009 at 12:38 AM

I have always heard that Kajang stay is good and how good but thinking of travelling there is always stops me from going to that area till few weeks back, when we went for a food testing to get a tender for new Canteen operator and since we were half way there, we decided to go there for lunch then. SATAY!!!!! In this kind of situation, I surely support 200%. :)

When we reach there, I were told by my friends that the like this stall compare to another restaurant. Their taste and my taste is about the same so I will trust their selection.

After we place our order, an old uncle was standing start to grilled the satay. The stick looks so tempting as its well marinated, judging from the looks of it.

If you were eating satay, one of the thing that you must not miss or the extra kick to the satay which is the nut gravy. The add on a bit of the sambal in the gravy gives the extra kick in it and I just cannot stop eating by dipping with cucumber and onion. Then I request the guy to take another 3 small bowl for me.



Here comes my juicy satay as we order:


Chicken RM0.60, Beef RM0.70, Mutton RM0.90, Duck RM0.90
Chicken is soft and well marinated. The beef did not grill till very hard still taste good. Mutton is my big time favourite with its stink lamb taste with its marinated sauce with its seasoning. Recommended. Duck meat taste like lamb cross over with chicken but still thumbs up.


'Hailam Noodle' A bit salty but still edible.

'Wat Tan Hor' taste normal, nothing to boast about.

I cant remember this name but copare to those 2, I would prefer this one. A bit salty too but at least well fried.

For me, I can just hantam the satay for 20-30 sticks only withouth eating the nooodle. Sure gives me the satisfaction. I will sure be returning to enjoy the satayz and Jonathan told me that the 'Fish Satay' is the best choice among those all(surely I will be ordering next round). Even though travelling quite a distance, but paid off.

-= Ka Ching =-

Food Rating 10/10, VERY good~ Recommended -Stamped-

--Warning-- This is based on my individual taste. Try it at your own risk-

Location:
Restoran Malaysia (near Metro Inn)
No. 31, Jalan Semenyih,
43000 Kajang, Selangor.
*Halal

Tel: 03-8733 1160

Closed Tuesdays.

Comments:

There are 2 Taufu Eaters for Kajang Satay (Nyok Lan), Restaurant Malaysia @ Kajang