Eat All You Can at Cheng Ho Court @ The Mines Beach Resort & Spa, Balakong

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , , , , , , , | Posted On Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at 1:34 PM

Sometimes I do wonder that how did Jonathan manage to find all the details of eat all you can meal and this round he suggest us to come to this place which he had been mentioning for quite some time. I did ignore him a few times as that time I was quite phobia of tim sum, eat too often in such a short time. It was Friday, so at least we can have something nice. RM28++ per pax.
When we walking, I had that kind of impression that, hrmm..another classic chinese deco style restaurant?

In a 5 star hotel area located at Seri Kembangan do expect to much but did impress a little.

With the menu and tick on the selection of food you want.

Fragrance tea that suits my licking that create a thin sticky layer on my tongue.










The soups were good. We order 4 types of it. Then when we order for 2nd round, the taste difference is quite huge as the restaurant was kinda full house and lack of manpower.



We like this very much, it was fried with wok hei and we order 3 rounds of this.





Very plain loh mai kai.



'Durian Pudding' is something plain on the top but when you deep deepper on it, you will find the jewel of the pudding which 1/3 of durian purree at the bottom. We like the 'Mango Pudding' more. The 'Sweet Red Bean with Lotus Seed' is good too, with quite thick in flavour yet I enjoy it very much.


'Chilled Herbal Jelly' is the most bitter jelly that I have come over so far. Even though I like herbal jelly quite bitter but this bitter is extreme but some of my friends they do like it.

'Red Bean Pancake' is kinda cold. If it was serve warm directly after fried.

This would be a short post with pictures illistration mostly, but what I would say, with the amount that I am paying, I would go for other shop instead of this one. The food is not bad but the service is pain in the ass with lack of man power for Friday lunch yet alot of Bangla working and the walk like turtle. So do not expect good service.

-= Ka Ching =-

Food Rating 6.5/10, So so lah~ -Stamped-

--Warning-- This is based on my individual taste. Try it at your own risk-

Location:
Cheng Ho Court
The Mines Beach Resort and Spa,
Jalan Dulang, Off Jalan Balakong,
The Mines Resort City, Seri Kembangan
Malaysia 43300
*Non-Halal

Tel : 0389436688

Comments:

There are 3 Taufu Eaters for Eat All You Can at Cheng Ho Court @ The Mines Beach Resort & Spa, Balakong