Phobia 2 Preview by Nuffnang

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , , | Posted On Thursday, November 5, 2009 at 2:04 PM

Genre: Thriller

When I heard of this movie and was told by my friends that the very first part of Phobia was not really nice, and I ended up did not watch it and Phobia 2 I also do not plan to watch but till Coco call me and invite me to the movie premier. Thank you~

The movie consist of 5 parts which is something similar like The latest Singapore show, Where got Ghost.

The very first part are:

Novice: A young lad had committed a crime and his mom had decided to send him to the Buddhist temple to avoid punishment but still being mischief, his past haunt him back and its Karma as what the monk said. A few stones got thrown back to him till his face is so damage and I pause while eating my pop corn.

Backpackers: A Japanese couple travelling around Thailand and trying to hitchhike a car to Bangkok and on the way, a big bang was knock on the truck and keep knocking. The couple find it very suspicious. What was it? You find out~ The most irrelevant ghost story.

Ward: A young guy was involve in a motorcycle accident and he was place into a room with a near dead old man. Till middle of the night he heard someone eating in the room and he wonders that is he really alone in the room. The old guy came to haunt him and in the end he got posses by him.

Salvage: A second car ownership dealer is a woman which she sells a total damage car by modify it looks like brand new and resell it again into the market. Some of the cars encounter horrific incidents and the very next thing she knows is her son is missing and she start to get panic and search around. Till some horrific incidents happen to her and rush out with her car and broke down in a very short distance. When she open up her engine boot, guess what she had discover.

In the End: A filming group was shooting a ghost film and I must say, this part is the best part of all among all the ghost story that I have watch. PLEASE DO NOT MISS THIS SCENE.

Overall you can either go under Movie day or DVD would be another option highly recommended.

-- Tik Ching, Pass, Stamped --

Overall ratings 6.5/10, So so la~

-- The movie rated by me is by my own personal preference. Watch it at your own risk --


Comments:

There are 3 Taufu Eaters for Phobia 2 Preview by Nuffnang