A Christmas Carol 3-D

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , , , | Posted On Wednesday, November 25, 2009 at 11:13 PM

Genre: Animation/ Drama/ Family/ Fantasy

I have been waiting this movie since from the very first time I watch this movie preview. With the effect of Christmas, lagi I wanted to watch it in 3-D version as I think it would be the best animated movie to watch with that.

It was with this guy Scrooge a very miserable money lender avoid to celebrate Christmas yearly. Then he was visited by the ghost spirit of his partner and he told him that he will be haunted by 3 ghost.

Ghost of Christmas Past that lead him foresee what happen with his childhood that lead him what he is now. A greedy man.

Ghost of Christmas Present shows him of how his employee Bob and nephew Fred celebrated Christmas and was hoping he was around too and also Bob having family problems. I was touch on this part.

Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come warn him about his consequences of greed and also when he dies, no one will ever visited him as for what he had done.

After one night the 3 ghost haunted him, he had totally change to a very very cheerful person and do, donations, helps Brad’s family, went to his nephew’s place for dinner and spend the upcoming Christmas of his new life.

In this movie, I learn quite a lot which is to appreciate the people around you and not to take them for granted as at times you would not know what others people think of you. For me, I am as happy as I am and of course Chirstmas to me, is one of the best festival of the year which totally created a happy ambiance during this festive season.

A great 3-D effect that I enjoy but the only thing is that the slang that they use is kinda hard to understand. If you are looking to watch for the effect, its one of the best compare to the last few animated movie that I have watch and I would say give it a try if you have not watch in 3-D version.

-- Tik Ching, Pass, Stamped --

Overall ratings 8/10, Love the effect, hard to understand their slang...~

-- The movie rated by me is by my own personal preference. Watch it at your own risk --



Comments:

There are 0 Taufu Eaters for A Christmas Carol 3-D