Paddington House of Pancakes @ Queensbay Plaza, Penang

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: | Posted On Friday, November 6, 2009 at 12:27 AM

Last round when I went back to Penang, I manage to meet up with Chloe, one my chi mui’s lol..that’s what she claim me as. Had been quite long since I last met her, ermmm, about 12-14 months back. Usually we could not find a suitable time to meet up, either she is tied up with work or I am busy with my own stuff.

As we walk around Queensbay Mall which I felt it’s a waste of energy and decided to head for a drink instead of walking around like zombie then she told me she is craving for pancakes from this shop. Then I kacau her, harr..’yau jor’ ah you..then she scold me. Lol…

I have seen a lot of blogger blog about this place and this is my first encounter in this restaurant. What makes me not to go was the pricing for a pancakes. Since she is craving for it, and haven’t meet up with her so long I sure do not mind.



You can sit to choose inside the shop or the outdoor style infront of the shop. We chose to sit around this area.



Not a big fan of coffee but I sure do love 'Ice Mocha'. To my big dissapointment, this would be rated as the far most geli drink that I ever come accross. I do not know what coffee bean they use, but its just bad even the kopi from the kopitiam taste even much better. With the pricing of RM10.50 its just wouldnt worth any peny.

While was looking in the menu, this sure tempt us to order with its name itself and also the photo illustration on the menu. When it came out, we were impress as seen in the menu. 'Treasure Box' thought of what is the burried tresure in it. RM 17

The pancake is soft and pan fried with butter taste, covered with strawberry, almond, ice cream and whipped cream with a bit of chocolate syrup and honey pour upon. I just enjoy my desert as much as Chloe did.

I sure do not mind to come to this shop once in a blue blue moon. Then she told that she is going to encounter next stage of her life and when she told me that I was so happy for her and invited me to her wedding which will be next year.

= Ka Ching =-

Food Rating 7/10, Not bad~ -Stamped-

--Warning-- This is based on my individual taste. Try it at your own risk-

Location:
Paddington House of Pancakes
1st Floor, Quesball mall,
100 Persianran Bayan Indah,
Sungai Nibong, Bayan Lepas,
11900 Penang

Tel: 04-6449910

Comments:

There are 4 Taufu Eaters for Paddington House of Pancakes @ Queensbay Plaza, Penang