The Storm Warrior 2

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , , | Posted On Monday, December 28, 2009 at 12:10 AM

Genre: Action/ Adventure/ Fantasy

One of their very first film which I would say quite a nice movie and with its effect and huge publicity of this movie, a lot of people went in with high expectation yet most of my friends got disappointed but to me its okay la..

The movie is about both the Wind and Cloud need to combine powers to battle against the powerfull dark lord and Wind have to learn the darkside power in this such period of time to gain so much power.

The movie is so so la, I would recommend you can watch it during movie day or DVD would be a great option.

-- Tik Ching, Pass, Stamped --

Overall ratings 6.5/10, So So lah~

-- The movie rated by me is by my own personal preference. Watch it at your own risk --



Comments:

There are 0 Taufu Eaters for The Storm Warrior 2