Bak Kut Teh, Restaurant Teluk Pulai @ Klang

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , , , | Posted On Wednesday, December 9, 2009 at 8:24 PM

When you ask any one out there, where is the best place to get Bak Kut Teh, most of the people would always say....go Klang lah...there got nice one. I have heard alot about Klang on its famous signature dish, but when always thinking of driving all the way there, I will think twice on it. First, I do not know the way, second I am just lazy when think of drivvvinngggg all the way there.

Never have I know that manage to try out a shop around that area that I would called it Bak Kut Teh Zone which mean not this shop, there are a few other shops too. This shop was recommended by my friends. So headed here to makan which is the second round. (moster ler them, including me as since drive all the way so far don care la..for second round)
Even though that there are parking space available but I have to park quite far to get to this shop with the amount of people flocking in yet it was quite late already.
Of course 'Bak Kut Teh' would be the signature dish in shop which sell no other things than this. When we were there, as I said we were quite late and alot of things in the pot is the same, I love all those piggy spare parts had left like 2-3 choices which is quite a turn off for me but never careless as the moment now, the most important now is the soup base.

I have always love Bak Kut Teh soup base have those strong a bit of herbal taste and the soup when you drink like will paint a layer on your tongue but this shop does not have the feel. Just a normal one.

None the less, I just love this 'Chicken Feet' as it was boil till the soup base soak into the feet and it was quite nice, soft on the skin.

I would say this would not be the best shop, as I remember I have ate once during when I was studying in college that serve bowl by bowl instead of a big pot and that was one of the best but I do not know where is it that was brought by my friends dad.

-= Ka Ching =-

Food Rating 6/10, okay loh,!~

-Stamped---Warning-- This is based on my individual taste. Try it at your own risk-

Location:
Restaurant Teluk Pulai,
32, Jalan Batai Laut 5,
Kawasan 16 Taman Intan,
41300 Klang
*Non-Halal

Tel: 03 – 3344 5196

Opening hours: 7 am – 3 pm

Comments:

There are 2 Taufu Eaters for Bak Kut Teh, Restaurant Teluk Pulai @ Klang