My Honeymoon Desert @ 1-Utama

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , , , | Posted On Wednesday, December 2, 2009 at 11:30 PM

I do shop, eat and walk around in 1-Utama but surprisingly I never walk to around this area until I was out of idea what to eat that day and ask where is Subway only realise there are another food area instead of the 3rd floor. While walking towards Subway, this shop sure caught my attention as I am a big fan of deserts but I have not came across any nice desert that I have kept in mind as my much prefer or in hunting such as sweet desert (snowy ice) or anything in cold.

After finishing eating Subway, hurried to this place which looks like a nice place to hang out too.


From the outside I thought the books were real till I sat down only realise it was wall paper and it looks cool too, something like Library.


They do have a few categories of desert in their menu. Surely they have wide selections and picture illustration in it looks good too.

Till I came across and decided to order this desert 'Mango Special Lo' if I do not remember wrongly, I saw something like Hong Kong desert which makes me think back of the great mango drink Hoi Lau San, that tasted so good thought it would be good too.

When it was serve, me and my friend was like staring at it. 'What a big bowl' and mango cubes which is so little that can be calculated, and the base is like fettuccine (something that taste like taufufa) then mango syrup mix base. The taste is not bad but with the cost RM14.30(including service charge 10%), which is VERY EXPENSIVE for such a desert and quality that I think I can think of a few which taste much better than this yet cheaper.
Would just visit this desert for only once. Will not be returning back.

-= Ka Ching =-

Food Rating 6.5/10, Okay lah, TOO EXPENSIVE!~

-Stamped---Warning-- This is based on my individual taste. Try it at your own risk-

Location:
My Honeymoon Desert
LG 322, LG Floor Oval,
1 Utama Shopping Centre.

Telephone : +603-77109337

Business Hours:Sun-Thus 11.30am till 10pm
Fri-Sat 11.30am till 12am

Comments:

There are 6 Taufu Eaters for My Honeymoon Desert @ 1-Utama