Mulan

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , , | Posted On Monday, December 28, 2009 at 12:10 AM

Genre: Adventure/ Drama/ Romance

When I saw this movie I was wondering is this movie the same as the cartoon I used to watch long long time ago and my friend told me it’s a great movie too.

After watching the movie only realize that, it’s the same as the cartoon which about a girl who replace her sick dad to the war zone and with her credibility she got promoted very fast with another great warrior beside her and as they fought side by side and their feeling grows stronger and they had fall in love. In the end, the emperor set a role example to the whole nation and she let go of the General pose to go back to village to take care of her father.

Not a bad movie after all. Can watch in the cinema.

-- Tik Ching, Pass, Stamped --

Overall ratings 7.5/10, nice Chinese war movie...~

-- The movie rated by me is by my own personal preference. Watch it at your own risk --



Comments:

There are 0 Taufu Eaters for Mulan