The Princess and The Frog

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , , , | Posted On Monday, December 28, 2009 at 12:11 AM

Genre: Animation/ Family/ Fantasy/ Musical/ Romance

With the poster like that, seriously it did not attract me to watch this movie until I read a few reviews on it was actually good and also from my friends, then only decided to watch, and guess what. It was actually good.

A very old classic feel of Disney movie not like the modern ones or the upcoming animation with 3-D glasses on. This movie makes me remember the movie Aladdin when I watch it when I was young. A great movie with, singing, how they change from prince to frog and frog to prince and princess just like the fairy tale that been read to them during their bed time stories.

-- Tik Ching, Pass, Stamped --

Overall ratings 8/10, Love the classic disney movie...~

-- The movie rated by me is by my own personal preference. Watch it at your own risk --




Comments:

There are 0 Taufu Eaters for The Princess and The Frog