Meet the Starz (Aaron Kwok n Ekin Cheng) @ Aloha

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , , , , | Posted On Thursday, December 10, 2009 at 12:38 AM

In my life, I have never thought that I would get a chance to attend this event lagi lagi that I get a chance to meet the starz..I have met a few starz that night and I must say that it was my luck that I stalk one of the the starzzz in blogging world, Junjunriko that I manage to get myself to this event. Thank you very muchieeee....

The event of course was held at Aloha Club that had the impression to me, anything that Chinese stars related will be there and with this glamour event going to be held there and the track of how JunJunRiko is the winner of the contest with her winner entry (you will be surprise on it) and the rest of the winner are Tallboyz, and Cayenne , happy to met the rest of them.

Meet the Starz (7)

Love how this place is decorated with mini cd size snow flakes. .

Meet the Starz (12)

When you go to an event, it would not be perfect without beer. The mini companion of the night.

Meet the Starz

This is where we are going to meet the Storm Warriors.

Meet the Starz (17)

Finger food of the night and this sausages was the best. I just eat and eat.

Meet the Starz (22)

Till the waiter keep coming back and hunt for me.

Meet the Starz (2)

Kacau this guy a bit and he was so pai seh to take pic.

Meet the Starz (8)

Then turns out JunJunRiko and Me wanted to act like one too.

Meet the Starz (13)

The winners Riko and Tallboyz

Meet the Starz (23)

Then the rest arrive with Amanda from Eon Bank with winners: Riko, Cayenne and Tallboyz.

Meet the Starz (3)

Kick start the event with this 2 hillarious Emcee to stir up the situation.

Meet the Starz (9)

Tallboyz trying hard to answer their question yet kena from them, thinking hard and act naturally..keke

Meet the Starz (14)

With other participants doing their best to perform on getting the free gifts while waiting for the starz to arrive. Then suddenly every one looking on another far end that some of them saying the celebrity is here and I saw Aaron sitting at the VIP area already.

Meet the Starz (19)

Then the super star of the night were call upon. The Pang Brothers as I never really know them that they were quite young and well known on their names which makes me quite surprise and of course Ekin Cheng and Aaron Kwok.

Meet the Starz (10)

Meet the Starz (24)

Aaron Kwok is really damm hyper, rocking the house and amuse the fans with his action. I was impress how he were too. As he also said that, they take around 3 years to do this movie and I was like haa..3 years? hrmm..maybe maybe cuz I am not in the movie filming production. What he said another thing caught my ears was we all sure do watch Harry Potter, Transformer and other fantasy Hollywood films but this is the movie of Chinese version of Harry Potter with a combination of this and that and I know that part 1 to me was quite good.

Meet the Starz (15)

The main starz of the night EKin Cheng and Aaron Kwok.

Meet the Starz (20)

Then I manage to fast fast take a picture with them as the background..keke but have to thanks to Rayden for helping me to do that with Cayenne and her sister. When this ends, here start again our camwhoring session.

Meet the Starz (5)

Me and Cayenne

Meet the Starz (25)

Of course JunjunRiko have to be in, ah boh she marah..:p

Meet the Starz (16)

The very friendly host...Rayden and Amanda.

Meet the Starz (21)

and also of course their photographers.

Meet the Starz (26)

All of us that were there and Rayden that in charge of contacting the contest winner and the event.

Meet the Starz (6)

and of course the rest of the fantastic friendly Eon Crew...

Today is the releasing of the Storm Warriors 2 and I have heard some feedback on it already. I am sure I am going to watch it and cross finger, hopefully it is better than the part 1 and of course it was fun to be in the event by getting to know so many people and of course thanks to Tallboyz for your photos too(sorry I was hurry then add in my watermark..Pai sei)~

Comments:

There are 11 Taufu Eaters for Meet the Starz (Aaron Kwok n Ekin Cheng) @ Aloha