Ah Soon Fish Head @ Kuchai Lama

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , , | Posted On Sunday, December 27, 2009 at 12:46 PM

Last trip a few of my best friend came down to KL for holiday. Then I was introduce to another fish head bee hoon shop in Kuchai Lama area. I did not know that, there is actually another shop too in the very same area.

It was dinner time and the place was quite pack. Manage to grab a just only table to accommodate for all of us.




In the menu, it is not much different compare to other shops that I have eaten so far.

As usual, I would order 'Fish Paste and Fish Head Mee Hoon' RM7.50. The soup base is not as strong as the other 2 stalls that I have went but still its not bad a taste of its own.

Then Tatt order 'Fried Fish Head' (Big) RM12.80. Its good. Crispy on the outer layer of the fish and the fish meat is soft yet the a bit salty gives the taste of it. All of us just hantam it.

Overall, I still like Kafe 2369 Fish Head Noodle cuz of the soup base aroma is strong enough.

-= Ka Ching =-

Food Rating 6.5/10, Not Bad Lah~-Stamped-

--Warning-- This is based on my individual taste. Try it at your own risk-

Location:
Win Soon Cafe
46 , Jln Kuchai Maju 9
Off Jln Kuchai Lama
Kuala Lumpur

Tel: 79819287

Comments:

There are 2 Taufu Eaters for Ah Soon Fish Head @ Kuchai Lama