Avatar 3-D

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , , , , | Posted On Monday, December 28, 2009 at 12:11 AM

Genre: Action/ Adventure/ Sci-Fi/ Thriller

From the director itself had created and make a lot people anticipated this movie and now it has become the talk in town and at last I manage to get my ticket to watch it in 3-D when I was at Penang, with a lot of good reviews and even some of my friend wanted to watch it 2nd and 3rd time still alright with it, just like what he had did on the effect of Titanic.

With the source of the people trying to get the raw expensive material which is just directly below the tree of the Avatar and human had created themselves a lot of avatar to get in touch and persuade them to move out from that area before the human takes action. Things turns ugly when one of the commander trying to use the hard way and from the all the actions begins.

3-D has a lot of great effects that did not watch any penny of it indeed I would recommend to watch it in 3-D too. Great movie to watch so far for Christmas season.

-- Tik Ching, Pass, Stamped --

Overall ratings 10/10, Love the effect,and a must watch movie....~

-- The movie rated by me is by my own personal preference. Watch it at your own risk --


Comments:

There are 4 Taufu Eaters for Avatar 3-D