Restaurant Fei Por @ Jalan Pudu

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , , | Posted On Tuesday, December 8, 2009 at 11:40 PM

It was already quite late, and my friend came find met yet I was quite full that time. Then I kena drag out and eat around 12.30 am, then she brought me to this area to makan which is I am kinda surprise that, I always thought of the porridge always open on the opposite but never knew that, there is actually a Chicken Rice Shop, Fei Por opened till quite late.

Now, manage to find a place to makan after drinking session.

RM22 (16)

RM22

Then I requested to seat in front cuz can see how the way he potong the chicken and a bright spot too for easy for picture taking.

RM22 (7)

The chili and garlic I find it quite nice.

RM22 (4)

Start off with white porridege which is a bit tateless but if you add on with garlic sesame oil it would be perfect as it is a bit in taste has the same structure as porridge.

RM22 (8)

Then comes the 'Char Siew' with the oily shinning gravy been shower upon, it surely ooks very good. A type which i prefer 7-% meats and 30% fats just that if the edge of the crust not that burn, it would taste good.

RM22 (11)

It looks juicy and tender but there is nothing to boast about except the crust of it.

RM22 (15)

I am not a big fan of chicken lover but my friend she mention she want to eat it, so order loh as for me, I can take only one piece cuz I find it a bit geli. The chicken meat is a bit overcook which make it a bit solid yet the soy sauce gravy pour to enhance the taste..

Total that we paid was around RM22 which I find it quite reasonable.. The best part is you went during you were sober or a bit drunk, this place is totally not recommended as the will take a big blade potong you kau kauz.!!!

-= Ka Ching =-

Food Rating 6/10, okay loh,!~

-Stamped---Warning-- This is based on my individual taste. Try it at your own risk-

Location:
Restaurant Fei Por
No 211, Jalan Pudu,
55100 KL

Business Hours: 7:00pm – 4:00am (close on Thur)


Ampang Branch :
Restoran Fei Por,
M5-A-18 Jalan Pandan Indah 4/1,
Pandan Indah, Ampang, Selangor.


Business Hours: From 10:00am – 10:00pm

Comments:

There are 5 Taufu Eaters for Restaurant Fei Por @ Jalan Pudu