The Taking of Pelham 123

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , | Posted On Monday, August 3, 2009 at 1:06 PM

Genre:Thriller/Drama/Crime‎
This is the first time read a few reviews before I actually go watch this movie. On the night itself me and my friend watch the preview first b4 actually went there. The preview look so geng. Then directly head off to grab the ticket and were seated the front 2 rows.

Watch this movie is also because of the 2 actor. Still like John Travolta movie on FaceOff which I still think a pretty cool movie.

This movie is about John Travolta got release from the jail then went to hijack a train. He was a share broke b4 so by hijacking 1 he is manipulating the share market. By Denzel Washington being the lucky one to answer the hijack call and things start to take off from there.

To me, this movie is so so only. I nearly fell asleep maybe I was tired and also seated on the front 2 row and my head have to aim 30 degree up. If want to watch, worth a grab on movie day. DVD would do also.
-- Tik Ching, Pass, Stamped --

Overall ratings 6/10, Okay lah~

-- The movie rated by me is by my own personal preference. Watch it at your own risk --

Comments:

There are 3 Taufu Eaters for The Taking of Pelham 123