On His Majesty's Secret Service

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , | Posted On Sunday, August 9, 2009 at 11:38 PM

Genre: Romance/ Comedy

The Emperor have appoints 12 secret royal guards in accordance with the Chinese zodiac. Among the best guards are Zero Tiger (Tong Da Wei) and Zero Pig (Lam Chi Chung). However, only Zero Dog (Louis Koo) is not interested in learning martial arts but prefers to spend more time on science and technology. His future wife Mui Hei Mong (Barbie Hsu) and her parents are speechless when they know about it.

As always, the movie by Wong Jing is very ‘Fai and Mou Lou’ but me and my friends enjoyed the movie overall. Getting towards the end of the movie is getting abit boring. Cant really remember how it ends as this is the first time I watch movie I watch till fell asleep for the last 20 minutes. Guess I was too tired.

Then I asked my friend how was the ending, they said so so. A movie without a proper story line, just full of ‘Mou Liew sentence and act’.

So So only, Recommend to watch it during movie day or DVD.

-- Tik Ching, Pass, Stamped --

Overall ratings 6.5/10, Not Bad lah~

-- The movie rated by me is by my own personal preference. Watch it at your own risk --

Comments:

There are 1 Taufu Eaters for On His Majesty's Secret Service