The Proposal

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , | Posted On Friday, August 7, 2009 at 1:43 AM

Genre:Comedy/ Romance

By actually looking at this preview, it has taken my attention that I would actually want to watch it.

This movie is actually about Sandra Bullock is the Chief Editor in one of the publishing firm and her visa actually got problem. Ryan Reynolds is actually her assistant. So one of the way to maintain her as a American citizen is to marry Ryan as she is Canadian. So the story takes off from there.

In this movie makes me recall back a lot of feeling. The feeling of hugging some1 till fall asleep, while open my eyes in the early morning and some 1 greet me morning with a sweet smile yet still continue snuggle in the bed. Some 1 take care while falling sick and just felt that the feeling of love had long gone from my past relationship. My last relationship was 4 n half years ago and by watching this movie, it gives me the warm feeling of how the sweet memory had engraved in me.

I just love this movie, makes me wanted to get back into relationship but still, who knows. Just leave it to fate.
Just feel that watching in the cinema with some 1 you like or close to, gives you a warm feeling. DVD a good deal. I enjoyed a good laugh in the movie also. Came out keep smiling like soh hai~

-- Tik Ching, Pass, Stamped --

Overall ratings 10/10, Okay lah~

-- The movie rated by me is by my own personal preference. Watch it at your own risk --

Comments:

There are 0 Taufu Eaters for The Proposal