Claypot Chicken Rice @ Jln Pudu

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , , | Posted On Friday, August 7, 2009 at 1:43 AM

I still remembered long time ago during my very 1st year in college at KL my best friend his dad brought us here for lunch, and it was very very famous Claypot Chicken rice where I still remember we have to wait for tables for quite sometime and the food to get ready also very long.

Then suddenly thought of eating in this place, when I reach I find it quite surprising that not many ppl anymore compare to last time or is it the business is good during lunch time.

One good thing about this place is they use charcoal to cook the meal. Usually what ever food that use charcoal to cook it taste better than the 1 using gas. Especially you can find Char Koay Teow using charcoal to cook it would taste better.


'Claypot Chicken Rice'

When it came, I found it the colour and the texture of the rice is not as tempting as it used to be. It was quite a big portion though for 2 person to eat. The rice lack of some Chinese wine taste, the fragrance of it is not that nice, it is edible. The vegetable we ordered was after I finish eating only I remembered that I forgot to take the pic.

The total bill was around RM20.50 if not mistaken.
-= Ka Ching =-

Food Rating 4/10, So So nia......~-Stamped-

--Warning-- This is based on my individual taste. Try it at your own risk-
Location:
Located along Jln Pudu, next to
Maybank/Opposite CIMB bank/ Nearby Pudu Wai Sek Kai.
Around. No.416, Jln Pudu,KL

Comments:

There are 0 Taufu Eaters for Claypot Chicken Rice @ Jln Pudu