G.I Joe:The Rise of Cobra

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , | Posted On Saturday, August 8, 2009 at 9:28 AM


Genre: Action/ Adventure/ Sci-Fi/ Thriller

When I was young, I will never miss this cartoon, never thought today that they will make it into a movie. It is a cool movie with all the futuristic and weaponise effect that had created into another level. You are just like watching alien weapon fighting with human weapon, with wave and lazer.

It is a speacial task unit that been created and take the best from each of the top soilders in the world to be recruited under this unit.

A interesting movie, looking forward for the continues version.

-- Tik Ching, Pass, Stamped --

Overall ratings 8.5/10, Good lah~

-- The movie rated by me is by my own personal preference. Watch it at your own risk --

Comments:

There are 7 Taufu Eaters for G.I Joe:The Rise of Cobra