I Don’t Want to Rest in Pieces like Final Destination

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , | Posted On Sunday, August 16, 2009 at 3:05 PM

I told my bro that I wanted to take horrified pictures..then he said he got idea.s.s. .. . Then I said wokay....So continue to write my blog... and my phone rang..

So while talking on the phone happily and I didnt know when did my brother crawl under the bed and fucking jump out from the bed and warhhhhhhhh!!! Got a terrified shock for a moment and the girlfriend played the camera role which manage to take it out like this.

Surely do not want to die in state of shock or die with my limps or body parts flying over. I am looking to experience the thirll in the Final Destination 3-D movie to feel how is it a wheel that flying over to you which looks like freaking real.!

My horrified post to get a horrified movie.

Comments:

There are 3 Taufu Eaters for I Don’t Want to Rest in Pieces like Final Destination