The Orphan Premier

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , | Posted On Wednesday, August 19, 2009 at 1:13 AM

Got another invites from Nuffnang for this movie premier and realise that Coco, Mandy and Demy also came along. So we go makan makan and some picture session b4 the movie start.






Genre:Drama/ Mystery/ Horror/ Thriller

I thought this would be another ghost or serial killer movie and never thought that, my thoughts are wrong. Its a unexpected story and I seriously admire the little girl that played as Esther.

With alot ppl’s got scared, shocked and high level of ‘Kan Cheong’ness’...seriously you just need to watch this movie. After the movie, all the ppl were like OMG..OMG..cannot imagine that... Oh, shit!! if that happens to me then how...

Well, you watch it then you tell me.

-- Tik Ching, Pass, Stamped --
Overall ratings 9/10, Damm Scary Good~

-- The movie rated by me is by my own personal preference. Watch it at your own risk --

Comments:

There are 3 Taufu Eaters for The Orphan Premier