Restaurant Telipon BBQ n Steamboat @ Kuchai Lama

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , , | Posted On Monday, August 24, 2009 at 12:31 AM

I was out of no where last week and decided to stay home for dinner. Then my friend called, asking me to join them for BBQ steamboat. Sounds interesting as my last time dining on this kind of meal was like few years back at Penang.


When I reach that place I find it like harr…ermmm… and the name of the restaurant quite funny. Wonder why telephone, not fax, photocopy machine, or other name. Here they are offering RM21.80++ for all you can eat. Eat until you vomit.

So I walked around with my camera and with the rest of the ppl look at me like I am not from this planet. Was quite lazy to take picture that day, so the chin chai outing turns out to be a bit cacated I admit.


The sauces. . . .


The fried item area. . .


All the soft soft thing and bebola area.


Some seafood, with lala, sotong, cuttlefish, pig spare parts and . . . .

The sausages, ham or I would say frozen food area.

With variety of meat you can get, chicken, mutton, pork and beef season with a few flavour, satay, black peper, spicy and . . . .

This area I would call it the DIY area. Pick and choose then cook yourself.

Veggie section.
Followed by deserts and appetizer which is Fruits.

Ice-Kacang or Cendul.

and lastly. . Ice Cream.

With the price that you are paying, I would think that it’s a bargain to dine here and do not expect the food to be extremely good. I didn’t eat much as I find some of the seasoning flavor is not there. Lastly, I do not thing its worth it or maybe I expect too much that day. :)

Still like the 1 opposite Sunway Pyramid.

-= Ka Ching =-

Food Rating 5/10, So so only~-Stamped-

--Warning-- This is based on my individual taste. Try it at your own risk-

Location:
Restaurant Talipon
Jalan Kuchai Lama, Pandan Perdana,
Setapak, Taman Muda, Petaling Jaya
Tel: +603-7980 2323

Comments:

There are 0 Taufu Eaters for Restaurant Telipon BBQ n Steamboat @ Kuchai Lama