I Love You, Beth Cooper

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , | Posted On Sunday, August 23, 2009 at 11:37 PM

Genre: Comedy

This movie hior.. I would say it is not what I expected cuz when I watch the preview, it was like quite interesting but then after watching it...I was like haih..waste money.

It talks about how this guy confess to Beth Cooper during high school graduation and then he offended quite a number of ppl during his speach and confession. Then Beth Cooper boyfriend went after him, chase him all night long, and bla bla.

I would only say tat, save your money and grab dvd.

Movie Preview

-- Tik Ching, Pass, Stamped --

Overall ratings 4/10, Below Expectation~

-- The movie rated by me is by my own personal preference. Watch it at your own risk --

Comments:

There are 0 Taufu Eaters for I Love You, Beth Cooper