The Spy Next Door

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , , , | Posted On Sunday, January 17, 2010 at 10:46 PM

Genre: Family/ Action/ Comedy

One of the latest Jackie Chan flick, but for me I never like any of his movie in Hollywood filming till now as maybe when I was young watch different kind of his movie that full with action packed and with a lot of his own stun.

The current movie talks about he is trying to go after his neighbor and in order to do that, have to makes her kids to like her which he believe that since he is a great spy, is not that bad to handle 3 kids but nightmare comes when taking care of them and the Russian bad guys are going after him for a file. Anyhow, still thinks that its more like a kid movie with some touchy part but I still prefer his Hong Kong film and looking forward for his CNY movie with Wang Lee Hom.

Just go watch on movie day or DVD is good enough.

-- Tik Ching, Pass, Stamped --

Overall ratings 5/10, so so la~

-- The movie rated by me is by my own personal preference. Watch it at your own risk --


Comments:

There are 0 Taufu Eaters for The Spy Next Door