Disney High School Musical, Summer Celebration@ KLCC Convention Center

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , , | Posted On Wednesday, January 6, 2010 at 12:13 AM

I have always like stage play or stage play musical. Its something that I enjoy very much and yet I stand a chance to go for this High School Musical that held at KLCC Convention and I was surprise by the location as I always thought this kind of event would always held at Istana Budaya or KLCC Symphony area but of course many thanks to Florence for the tickets.


No wonder that this musical play is held here that KLCC had a nice stage.

The decoration of the stage play as what it is in the movie. Me and my friends felt so young as most of the crowd that went there are children yet there are some of my friends even say me that, aiyoooo, how old liau you...some more go this kind of thing.

For me is to enjoy their performance. There wasnt much crowd in the play.


This was the lucky selected kid to be chosen on stage. She is so cute. She sang and dance with them.



Till the end of course their graduation. Some songs I have heard before and some songs no as I only watch High School Musical 3 which I think its pretty damm nice and cool. Its like a stage play in a movie and I carry such high hope to this musical play.

The musical play was not at my expectation as because when I came here, I brought the scenario of the High School Musical 3 movie in my mind but then its not bad afterall.

Comments:

There are 0 Taufu Eaters for Disney High School Musical, Summer Celebration@ KLCC Convention Center