CNY Menu, House Of Tang @ One Bangsar

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , , , , , | Posted On Thursday, January 21, 2010 at 4:48 PM

Bangsar had always been one of the exclusive place to dine at and yet as I always pass by Bangsar One which had now transform to one strech of bangalow restaurant which most of them had their very own style that had always caught my attention to dine there.

Anything more joyous than laughing with our loved ones in a cozy reunion dinner at this restaurant is something to be looking foward for.

House of Tang

To make you feel at home, we had done it from the ground up. You will enjoy a purposely built home-restaurant. You can enjoy your meals from our garden area, living area, private rooms, and dining area, upstairs or downstairs. You can go back to basics with our superb home styled dishes. You can enjoy your gathering here no matter how small or big your family is.

House of Tang (2)

House of Tang (3)

Love their concept of dining which is very simple and nice decoration in the restaurant yet giving you a pleasent feel.

House of Tang (4)

House of Tang (5)

As for the night is very young and we were serve with fruit juice yet to make the night extra umph we order beer to go along with.

House of Tang (6)

During festive season, a dish that you must not miss the tradition...

'行運齊撈生
Salmon Yee Sang with Crispy Shredded Treasures in Plum Dressing'

House of Tang (7)

House of Tang (10)

House of Tang (11)
and this is befofre our lou sang ....

House of Tang (12)
and the result of getting over excited that ends up like that....

House of Tang (13)

'福星添高照 干貝蚧肉冬瓜盅
Shark’s Fin Soup with Crab Meat and Dried Scallop in Winter Melon'

House of Tang (14)

House of Tang (15)

with its not too thick soup base that filled with stripes of shark fin's and fresh crab meat add on with some vinegar that I just slurp the whole bowl within seconds. Not too strong in flavour yet its just nice, something clear.

House of Tang (16)

'榮華又富貴 紅燒元蹄
House of Tang Braised Pork Trotter'

House of Tang (17)

Is the best I have eaten so far on many dishes, as pork trotter I choose not to eat the fat's part but this is truely exceptional. As the waiter was cutting the portion, I just cant wait to eat the pork as it smelllsssss so nice~ and the waiter did put some fats on my plate. My gawd, when I put into my mouth, the fat's just melts on my tongue and it taste so good, with a bit sour,salty and thick sauce yet with the softness of the pork meat is just awesome.

This would be the first time I was fighting with the rest to hunt for the fat's. Truely surprise my taste bud.

House of Tang (20)

'日式椒鹽明蝦
Japanese styles fleshy prawns (ming ha)'


House of Tang (19)

Fried to perfection that the aroma of the ingredient wraps around the prawns strongly and I just enjoy the taste of it. Solid prawn meat shows the sign of freshness.

House of Tang (21)

'亞參冬炎石斑魚
Assam ‘Tom Yam’ Garoupa Fish'

Strong soury aroma was flying across the room when this was serve and I thought that its sure going to be very sour but again, caught me by suprise, the right sour level with the amount of spicness is there and to eat along with rice is the best combination.

House of Tang (22)

'香草燒焗雞
Baked Chicken with Herbs'
Soft tender chicken with mild herbs taste just comes to my liking.

House of Tang (24)
'欖菜肉碎炒桂豆
French Beans with Preserved Olives and Minced Meat'

Fried with 'Wok Hei' yet crispy french beans with mild saltiness of the mince meat just taste as good as it is that makes me think back the taste of dish that I had before at Melbourne.

House of Tang (25)

'燉老火湯
Double Boiled Soup of the Day'

My choice among those 3 was the coconut soup. It was one of the best soup I ever had, mild coconut flavour yet with chinese herbs and the chicken was boil along with it to create the sweetness of the soup that taste like been steam for a long period of time.

The other two are good too, that steam to perfection to bring out the aroma of the ingrediant.

House of Tang (28)

'千層菜莆豆腐
Special Homemade Layered Beancurd'


House of Tang (29)
'東坡肉
Braised Pork with Soya Sauce'


House of Tang (31)
The amount of fats and the soft pork meat and I wish that it was less salty then it would taste mor perfect but I still loves the Pork Trotter.

House of Tang (27)
The soft 'Man Tou' is to dip and eat along with the braised pork.

House of Tang (30)
'蓮藕花腩煲
Claypot Pork Belly with Lotus Root'

House of Tang (33)
'如意添好市 海參蠔士鮑螺發菜
Braised Dried Oysters with Fatt Choy, Top Shell, Sea Cucumber and Wok Fried Greens'

House of Tang (32)
'金銀堆滿屋 荷葉臘味飯
Steamed Rice with Waxed Meat in Lotus Leaf'

House of Tang (35)
'全家好團圓 海底椰湯丸
Glutinous Rice Dumplings with Sea Coconut in Iced Lemon Syrup'


House of Tang (36)

House of Tang (37)

I just love tong yuen, I just don know why yet with sea coconut as the soup base its just the right combination that I ended up having 3 bowls even though I am very very full.


House of Tang (39)

'步步高升好 香炸年糕
Crisp Fried Chinese Brown Sugar Cake'

Fried to crispyness yet once bit you can hear the crack sound and doesnt tasste sweet yet feels like eating 'nian gau'.

House of Tang (38)

'豆腐花龍杏露
‘Tau Fu Fah’ with Almond Cream'


House of Tang (40)
'Master Chef Koh' is a very funny guy.. Jokes around and humble yet he is the man behind the scene that prepared all the amazing dish as for his age I would consider that very good yet the restaurant now in the festive mood adding in amazing values for every 1 to enjoy with the promotion below:

house of tang promotion set menu front

house of tang promotion set menu back

Print

We were all fed till very full and it was truely a wonderful night for all of us, for my record, it would be the most dish(16) I have ever tried in one night and with the amazing host of the owner and Richard for arranging all of this, I am speechless but only can say thanks to you guys.

This restaurant is truely Highly Recommended by me.

For enquiries or reservation, please contact:

Location:
House of Tang
One Bangsar
No. 63B, Jalan Ara, bangsar Baru, 59100 kuala Lumpur.

Tel: 603 2282 1111 │ Email: dine@houseoftang.com.my

www.houseoftang.com.my

Comments:

There are 6 Taufu Eaters for CNY Menu, House Of Tang @ One Bangsar