Famous Nasi Kandar Line Clear @ Penang Road, Penang

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , , , | Posted On Monday, January 4, 2010 at 9:16 AM

When people mention that its not good to eat in dirty places as not a great place to dine in for hygiene purpose but Penang, there are a few places that should not be miss that with this environment they make a great food.

In my thought, I still feel that Penang still has the best Nasi Kandar compare to KL or I still have not come across any nice one yet in KL. This place,hidden in one of a very small alley had been so famous that till during my last trip back to Penang and pass numerous time the shop and the queue in the lunch time is so damm long. From inside the stall till outside till make a L shape queue to the next shop and people are hunting for it even under the hot sun.

Usually I visit this place for my supper and used to come very often till my friend got scared of me. Every time ask me where to go for supper and I would replied, LINE CLEAR. For me, I always go around 1.30am as the fried chicken is frying hot that just came out from the wok, fresh and crispy.

Since I started blogging, I have not visited this place which means for more than a year already and till last weekend go hunt for it with best friend as both of us are a fan of this shop.

If you are hungry at night, need not to fear that, this place operate 24 hours a day and 365 a year.

This would be the best sight to see of all the salivating gravy that going to shower on my rice.



This is what I meant that the crispy chicken I would not miss and its highly recommended by me. Crispy on the outside, yet soft and juicy in the inside.

When I was in the queue I was surprise to see this guy which had been so hip hop and yeng just for taking your order in the rice area.

After taking my portion, he always ask me, clear? Line clear? and my reply is always veryyyyyy clearr....

Another thing that I would not miss in this stall is this very ‘Susu Tarik with Egg’, besides this he also serve, Milo Tarik, Milo Tarik telur (good too) and one or two more choices.

Last time when I came here, there are no pictures but then now they are getting famous that, they are drawing quite a number of celebrity to their stalls.

This would be my usual portion of ‘Nasi Kandar with chicken, cabbage and ‘Daging’ and with Kuah Campur Banjir’(which mean a lot of gravy).

My favorite ‘Susu Tarik Telur’ something simple clear in milk taste yet add in an egg made the taste even better and a bit yellowish.

Total of my meal is RM7.20 but yet its very satisfying. Surely its a place that must not miss and highly recommended by me. Best time to go is at night.

-= Ka Ching =-

Food Rating 10/10, A must go place, if u like Nasi Kandar!!!!~-Stamped-

--Warning-- This is based on my individual taste. Try it at your own risk-

Location:
Nasi Kandar Line Clear,
Penang Road,
Penang.
(opp Odeon Cinema at the junction of Chulia Street and Penang Road intersection)
small alley next to it.
*HALAL

Comments:

There are 11 Taufu Eaters for Famous Nasi Kandar Line Clear @ Penang Road, Penang