Paranormal Activity Movie Premier by Nuffnang

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , , , | Posted On Wednesday, January 6, 2010 at 10:11 PM

Genre: Horror/ Mystery/ Thriller

The poster give me an idea of what to expect its something like what my friend show me on a few series of a group of HK people came down to Malaysia to track those paranormal activity and this is the Western version of it. While I was taking tickets, the warning sign was, patrons might be dizzy watching it..then I was like shit…camcorder version like one of the last show which I have forgotten the name of that movie and of course thanks to Nuffnang for the invites.

The show is kinda boring most of the time till like most of the scene in the bed room we kept our eyes wide open to see where the ghost is and got scared a few times and the best part of the movie is the last 20 minutes is the spookiest scene on the movie. Footprint, shadows, picture frame glass broke and got scratch on the picture, the gal got drag, and the girl kena posses is the most Geli part and I keep having goose bumps.

At the end of the show, its very funny that my friend ask me to accompany him to toilet cuz he 'kiok yuen' lol and now understand that western ghost and asian ghost is different.

-- Tik Ching, Pass, Stamped --

Overall ratings 6/10, not bad la......~

-- The movie rated by me is by my own personal preference. Watch it at your own risk --


Comments:

There are 4 Taufu Eaters for Paranormal Activity Movie Premier by Nuffnang