Apom Manis @ Kuchai Lama

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , , | Posted On Tuesday, January 12, 2010 at 8:34 AM

shop at : absolutechic.blogspot.com

There is another hidden jewel in Kuchai Lama that just got discover recent which introduce by that Karen which is her turf for food. This makcik which only operate in the afternoon that did draw quite a number of crowd to her small simple stall which locate in front of Cili Padi junction.

Apom Balik

Apom Balik (2)

This would be the malay apom balik version which you can always get at Pasar Ramahdan.

Apom Balik (3)

Her normal recipe would be just with kacang and the way how she sprinkle the kacang on it, its just not the cheap skate type, cover the whole piece with kacang and end up with small chunk of butter.

Apom Balik (4)

This would be my version which is a must to add on Corn onto my 'Apom Balik' and told her that I want a bit more crispy.

Apom Balik (5)

As I always order it and eat in front while its hot, crispy on the whole piece with the butter melting and dripping from the other end till I have to open my leg kang kang a bit so that don drop on my clothes. Its simply delicious on how this simple apom can be.. Surely Its in my recommendation list as RM0.60 per piece for normal 1 and RM0.70-RM0.80 for add on corn.

-= Ka Ching =-

Food Rating 7.5/10, Good ah~-Stamped-

--Warning-- This is based on my individual taste. Try it at your own risk-

Location:
Apom Balik
In front of chili Padi Restaurant
(nearby Shell station)

Comments:

There are 5 Taufu Eaters for Apom Manis @ Kuchai Lama