Mmm Yum Yum Bak Kut Teh @ First World,Genting

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , , | Posted On Monday, January 4, 2010 at 11:38 PM

Okay, been eating around till best friend from Indonesia came over and decided to go to Genting, they are heading to visit Uncle Lim to try out their luck and for me is just a simple tour guide cum driver. It had been a while since last visited year with great past memory.

As night proceeding yet till they had gamble till hungry and introduce me to this food court at First World very next to the Cinema area whereby heading towards out to the outdoor theme park.

Do not know what to eat yet being very virgin in that area, so observe and survey around what do most of the people eat and turns out to be ‘BaK Kut Teh’ from this stall. Then I also decided to join the crowd. Did not know that after joining the crowd and making payment had make me tweet on it.

A very simple ‘Bak Kut Teh’ perfect to salivate in such a cold weather. Like the taste of soup base with a bit of Chinese herb yet the portion is just nice a piece of everything except the smaller things like mushroom.

Never did I notice that with their great marketing strategy that did not put up the price at their stall, had make them one of the busiest stall in the area yet I would consider one of the most expensive too. My meal cost me RM30 for such a set that include a bottle of mineral water, yau char guai, rice and the bak kut teh. This would be my first and last most expensive bak kut teh experience in Genting.

-= Ka Ching =-

Food Rating 6/10, Not bad lah!!!!~-Stamped-

--Warning-- This is based on my individual taste. Try it at your own risk-

Location:
First World Hotel
(nearby Cinema area towards exit entrance to outdoor theme park)
*Non-Halal

Comments:

There are 3 Taufu Eaters for Mmm Yum Yum Bak Kut Teh @ First World,Genting