X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: | Posted On Thursday, April 30, 2009 at 3:45 PM

Genre: Action, Drama, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Thriller

For a movie goer I always anticipated Summer season movie. It is always the best movie around this time. To kick off with a great summer movie, so here comes Wolverine one of the anticipated movie and watch it yesterday night. It was full house for both cinemas.

I have not read the comic before but with the whole movie flow, I would said its a good movie, especially the effect of the blade after he become Wolverine. It is a good movie for me to understand more about X-men whereby the mutants were used by one of the Colonel for his experiment that slowly change them one by one.

The best part of the movie I like the most is the appearance of Gambit. With his cards skills and the stick hitting on the ground just makes me think DOTA.
The best end of the part of course is where Professor Xavier came out. From that only I know that is how Wolverine, Jean, Cyclone were recruited.

Of course in the movie you will get to see alot of special effects takes on the screen. It is quite obvious nevertheless still a good movie.

-- Tik Ching, PASS, Stamped --

Overall ratings 7/10 Not a bad movie.

-- Warning!! The movie rated by me is by my own personal preference. Watch it at your own risk --

Comments:

There are 0 Taufu Eaters for X-Men Origins: Wolverine