Confession of Shopaholic

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , | Posted On Friday, April 3, 2009 at 9:09 AM

Genre: Comedy, Romance

As my friends around me was talking about this show. Some critics it some say it is good. For me I would say not so good cuz not as what I have expected. Can see fashion on how they are wearing it. The colour that they wear in the show totally like clash colour. Green scarf with her outfit during her interview. No Ngam~ Not much exploring of fashion but story line more onto romance.

Romance part I totally agree on it alot especially on 1 part that makes me think that how come guys are like that. When found out that the girl was having bad debt and the collector go after her during her live interview session on the tv show, the guy just go off without finding proper answer and just said that she lied. In the story we know in the beginning how the girl end up but in the end actual fact in real relationship how much do we know about our the other half(for bf of gf)? As the other person some times is in dilemma as don know should say or should not say. But when found out it feels like got betrayed yet feel uneasy. In the end the guy manage to find out what had actually happened and got back together. This part had a hit on me makes me think back my past. As I always believe there are rooms of improvement for us as always in my quote

'Human were never perfect but rooms to improve'

Overall I still like the show The Devils Wear Prada.A good show.


-- Tik Ching, Pass, Stamped --

Overall ratings 6/10 Not Bad. DVD also can, Cinema also can.

-- Warning!! The movie rated by me is by my own personal preference. Watch it at your own risk --

Comments:

There are 0 Taufu Eaters for Confession of Shopaholic