Ipoh Chicken Rice @ Mid Valley

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , , | Posted On Friday, April 10, 2009 at 8:17 PM

Noting to do and was doing some shopping at Mid valley, then walk across the road saw this shop. Since the lighting out there caught my attention and it is Ipoh chicken rice.



Walked into the front area saw this guy was so hardworking doing his preparation. The funny thing is that the other guy told him that, be cool be cool, just act normal, ppl from magazine taking you. Yau yeng arleady. I was laughing inside my heart and walking in after that.

The display chicken sure do look tempting.

The menu is simple. 1 page settle the thing. The most funny thing in the menu is NO PRICE. I was sitting there thought of SHIT...don know will kena how much already. What the heck..just try la... There are quite a number of selection in the food especially the 'Siew Yuk' seems like a lot ppl ordering as me the only 1 there. Cannot finish. Will be next round.

While waiting just snap the interior...normal high class kopitiam style. Without car passing by.

They asked me what I want as usually go to Ipoh of course try the 'Hor Fun' . It is quite oily on the too and can see like a layer of it but sure it does taste good as compare to the one in Ipoh, not much difference. RM 2 for this

Heee, as usual as any where got 'Pork Ball' I will order. My favourite. It is good though and it is big in size. 1 biji hantam into mouth will be too big. Like this very much. Only RM4

This is their Signature dish. 'Chicken' . With the price of RM7 they are charging and only a few pieces I feel that it is abit pricey. But the chicken is not as soft and the skin is not as smooth as the 1 in Ipoh but no complain. Not bad.

The funny thing is that the service to me is extra nice and like there is 1 waiter standing on the other side waiting to serve me. Maybe they saw me taking pictures of their dish and thought I am some magazine or newspaper ppl. hahah~ cannot denied that enjoy that privilege. Just that no Disc. Was hopping so.

-= KA CHING =-

Food rating 6.5/10 , Okay Lah~ -Stamped-

-WARNING --This is based on my individual taste. Try it at your own risk-

Location:
New Restaurant Ipoh Chicken Rice
Mid Valley(opposite Star Bucks Ground floor)

Comments:

There are 4 Taufu Eaters for Ipoh Chicken Rice @ Mid Valley