Murni @ SS2

Posted by Taufulou | Labels: , , | Posted On Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 12:47 AM

I used hate Murni when I was in the college days because the taukeh speak only malay but cannot denied that the business had been whooping good and for the 1st time in my life that a chinese can open a mamak stall with such a good daily business and crowds. The shocking 1 was he conquer the whole street. Never seen in PG before. So recently been constantly me and my friends hang out area.

This is in my hot list favourite which is the 'Spaghetti Carbonara'. With the pricing of RM8 per plate, I am well satisfied with the serving comes in lost of sausages, chicken meat and of course lots of sauce and must tell them you want it hot. If not they will just take the ready made on the side area and pass it to you. That the QC would not be there and it wont be as nice as it is.

2nd in my Fav hotlist also the 'Roti Hawaii'. With the price of RM5 and the ingredient which they are not kedekut with, it is satisfying, filled with whole piece of chicken burger piece, small chicken cubes and pineapple. But today one was quite cold. So it taste so so only, usually it had one also not enough that type.

This drink I would never miss. Every time that I go, this is the only drink that I order and also in Jumbo size. It is the 'Mango Special'. RM5 for this also. Filled with nata de coco, watermelon, longan and lychee. not only 1 or 2 pieces, it is many piece to stuff your mouth with.

'Honey Dew Special' will be next in the list as filled with the same thing but more milky abit thats what I feel. Compare to Mango, still feel mango taste nicer. RM5 for this.

Of course with the reasonable price and the serving is big, we do not mind coming back.

Food rating 8.5/10 , Okay Lah~ -Stamped-

-WARNING --This is based on my individual taste. Try it at your own risk-

Location:
Inside SS2, behind KFC.
Public bank stretch.

Comments:

There are 0 Taufu Eaters for Murni @ SS2